Thursday, January 27, 2011

new workout program continued

well I have been slacking off lately I worked out only once this week. but for some reason I have lost about 2lbs that if my scale at home isn't lying to me. I started to take a multi vitamin and an herble pill that helps with my appatite and cravings, this is my 2nd day on it and it works my cravings are cut in half and I don't get hungry as often. but I do need somw more motivation on the working out thing. I am also not feeling very well and that may be the reason ir is it my little girl. nope I have no real excuse except that I need to pick myself up and just do it. any one out there have the same problem and what do you do about it?

1 comment:

Darla said...

Just set a reasonable goal of exercise you can do every day then bump it up with extra movement as often as you can. I am so PROUD of you Penny! Keep trying.