Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Workout Program

well It;s saturday Jan 22 2011 and I have not worked out today, I took a break but I did go to weight watchers and am down .2lbs, ya not a lot but at least it's better than last week where I had gained 2.2lbs. I took my mom to a meeting today and she cried because she really in her mind dose not think she cam do this, they have no money to do so either, and her excuse is that she has no will power to change her lifestyle and learn how to the right way to loose the weight and safely. she is thinking agbout doing the HCG diet and I for one think that is a bad idea especially in her case. she would have to eas only certain foods a day and have only 500 cal a day. that is starving the body and in my opinion is not good for you ar the body, I have friends who have done that diet andthey succeded and I am very proud of them for doing so. but what happens when the 40 days are over? where do you go from there? With weight watchers it's a life lnog thing. its not a mericle diet where you loose meag pounds in a week (which is very bad for your body.) it takes time and patients to learn all the tools you will be using for the rest of your life and the weight will come off a little at a time and your body will not sacrafice the nutrients it needs. as for the workouts I am doing those 3 days a week until I get used to them. I am so excited I lost .2lbs this week and I hope to loose more next week. maybe a little moe than .2lbs but no more than 2 or 3 lbs which would be safe. I am so very proud of my mom she took this step twards a new life and I am willing to help her in any way I can.

No comments: