Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh so long ago

Well it is a new year and one of my resolutions are to write in my blogg more often. we had a great year last year in 2010. Ryan got 2 promotions and I had another baby which is my last. it took us a while to get her just like it took us to get Hayden. we went through 5 artificial insemanations and then was put on 2 medications to get me ovulating and everything andthen the shots came. after almost a year of doing that we got pregnant with Katie, We were so over joyed and very happy my pregnancy was easier than haydens, no problems there until the last month when I was put on bed rest. she came a week early and weighed in at 6lbs 12oz.
Hayden on the other hand was so excited he actually called this one, last december he asked santa clause for a sister. so he called it. i will finish later

No comments: